Biosolutions’ Bio ME-0430 is the latest advancement in a line of proven full-synthetic, water-based lubricants for metal drawing and forming applications. Formulated to protect a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in a wide range of industrial metalworking applications, Bio ME-0430 is a highly effective lubricant that is safe for employees and the environment.
For a Safer, Cleaner Shop
Bio ME-0430 is a unique proprietary formulation that does not include chlorinated paraffin or sulfur, making it a safer choice for employees and the environment. As a water-based metal forming lubricant, Bio ME-0430 eliminates the issue of oil mist and allows for safe and easy machine cleanup.
Protection You Can Count On
Designed with superior wettability and lubricity characteristics, Bio ME-0430 provides a better coating of the workpiece at a lower fluid volume than conventional metalworking lubricants. This leads to extended tool life and yields higher-quality formed parts. In addition, Bio ME-0430 offers exceptional rust inhibition for a variety of metals.
Uniquely formulated for the job at hand.
Various formulations of Biosolutions’ Bio ME-0430 make it an excellent lubricant for a variety of metal forming and cutting applications, including drawing, roll forming, grinding, blanking, stamping, tapping/drilling, and slotting.
Features & Benefits
- Superior lubricity for maximum tool life
- Excellent rust inhibition
- Resists bacteria and fungus, improving odor issues and overall employee health
- Offers multi-metal protection for galvanized and other metals
- Reduces conductivity of flash rust, prolonging life of the bath
- Eliminates oil mist for a cleaner working environment
- Assists in quick removal of metal fines
- Helps emulsify dirt, keeping work areas clean
- Water-based and oil-free for a safe, clean, and eco-friendly workplace
- Competitively priced and contains no unnecessary dyes or thickeners
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 260 gallon totes