Biosolutions Anti-Spatter is an environmentally-safe, water-based welding anti-spatter solution that protects surfaces from spatter, slag, and scale. Used as a spray or a dip, Biosolutions Ant-Spatter allows for effortless spatter removal in automated and manual welding processes.
Superior Protection for Welded Parts and Equipment
Designed to protect both fabricated parts and welding equipment, Biosolutions Anti-Spatter works by creating a protective barrier. This provides superior rust inhibition and greatly extends welding nozzle and tip life.
Supports Multiple Fabrication Processes
Biosolutions Anti-Spatter can be used with robotic applications in conjunction with torch cleaning stations or with manual welding. Supported fabrication processes include Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW or MIG), Stick Metal Arc Welding (SMAW or Stick), Flux-CoredAarc Welding (FCAW or Flux Cored), and laser and plasma cutting.
Features & Benefits
- Makes for effortless removal of welding spatter, slag, and scale
- Superior protection of welding nozzles and tips
- Excellent rust inhibition for welded parts
- Effective in spray or dip application
- Supports various fabrication processes
- Can be used in automated or manual welding applications
- People-safe and environmentally-friendly
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 260 gallon totes