Biosolutions’ High Dyne Parts Wash is a non-caustic, low foaming parts cleaning solution that offers superior rust protection. Effective on a wide range of metals and in a variety of applications, High Dyne Parts Wash is compatible with workplace health and the environment.
Parts washing and corrosion protection in one simple step.
High Dyne Parts Wash easily removes surface contaminants, such as oils and metalworking lubricant residue, while also applying a lasting rust inhibitor. Effective on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, High Dyne Parts Wash is a valuable solution that aids in streamlining finishing processes.
For use in a variety of applications
High Dyne Parts Wash is a versatile parts cleaner that can be used in ultrasonic washer applications, spray impingement washer applications, and jet spray and power wash applications.
Contributes to bath life longevity
Switching to High Dyne Parts Wash will lead to a dramatic improvement in bath life. Unlike conventional parts cleaning solutions on the market, High Dyne’s unique formulation rejects oil residue, allowing for easy skimming and removal.
Features & Benefits
- Very low foaming, even in high pressure washers
- Appropriate for ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces
- Effectively removes surface contaminants such as oils and metalworking fluids
- Cleans parts and applies rust inhibitor in a single step
- Superior longevity through drastically improved bath life
- People-safe and environmentally-friendly
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 260 gallon totes