Biosolutions’ Bio 9001 is a revolutionary, full-synthetic coolant and lubricant, designed to be a complete solution for roll forming that is safe for employees and the environment. Appropriate for a variety of metals and forming processes, Bio 9001 offers superior, long-lasting performance with circulated coolant systems.
Ultra Efficient and Economical
Coolant and lubricant performance is paramount to the economics of the roll forming process, and Bio 9001 does not disappoint. With exceptional lubricity and rust inhibition qualities, Bio 9001 contributes to extended tool life, greater productivity, and higher-quality formed parts, all of which minimizes downstream finishing issues.
Uniquely formulated for the job at hand.
Biosolutions’ various formulations of Bio 9001 make it an excellent coolant for a variety of metal forming and cutting applications, including roll forming, blanking, drawing, grinding, stamping, tapping/drilling, and slotting.
Features & Benefits
- Superior lubricity for maximum tool life
- Excellent rust inhibition
- Drastically increases sump life by up to 600%
- R Resists bacteria and fungus, improving odor issues and overall employee health
- Virtually eliminates foaming
- Rejects tramp oil and allows for easy removal by skimming
- Offers multi-metal protection for galvanized and other metals
- Facilitates low carry-off for cleaner parts and less coolant depletion
- Reduces conductivity of flash rust, prolonging life of the bath
- Helps emulsify dirt, keeping work areas clean
- Water-based and oil-free for a safe, clean, and eco-friendly workplace
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 260 gallon totes