Emerald CNC is Biosolutions’ premium full-synthetic machining and grinding fluid formulated to yield high-quality parts without downstream finishing or paint issues. Developed with workplace health and safety in mind, Emerald CNC is a smart choice in environmentally-friendly metalworking coolants.
Superior Cooling Technology
Through innovative chemistry, Biosolutions has designed Emerald CNC to have superior wettability and cooling properties, which promotes longer tool life and better protection of the workpiece.
Clean and Efficient
Emerald CNC is water-soluble and free of chlorinated paraffin and sulfur, making it a safer option in machining and grinding fluid for employees and the environment. Also known for its low-foaming and exceptional anti-microbial features, Emerald CNC reduces excessive maintenance, stays cleaner, and lasts longer than conventional lubricants.
Uniquely formulated for the job at hand.
Emerald CNC can be formulated to serve as a coolant suitable for a variety of metalworking applications, including grinding, blanking, stamping, tapping/drilling, drawing, roll forming, and slotting.
Features & Benefits
- Superior lubricity for maximum tool life
- Excellent rust inhibition
- Resists bacteria and fungus, improving odor issues and overall employee health
- Offers multi-metal protection for galvanized and other metals
- Reduces conductivity of flash rust, prolonging life of the bath
- Eliminates oil mist for a cleaner working environment
- Assists in quick removal of metal fines
- Helps emulsify dirt, keeping work areas clean
- Water-based and oil-free for a safe, clean, and eco-friendly workplace
- Competitively priced and contains no unnecessary dyes or thickeners
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 260 gallon totes